- Get involved
- Home Page
- Who we are
- What we do
- Where we operate
- International tribunals
- Legal resources
- Authorities Database
- Research & publications
- A Guide To Sentencing In Capital Cases (2007)
- A Penalty Without Legitimacy The Mandatory Death Penalty In Trinidad And Tobago (2009)
- A Rare And Arbitrary Fate (2006)
- Handbook of Forensic Psychiatric Practice in Capital Cases
- Other papers
- Prison Conditions in Jamaica (2011)
- Public Opinion Survey on the Mandatory Death Penalty in Trinidad (2011)
- The Death Penalty in Japan
- The Death Penalty in Malaysia
- The Death Penalty Project Five-Year Report
- Consultation and Training
- Lectures & Seminars
- Contact Us
- Terms and Conditions
- Site Map
XML SiteMap: sitemap.xml
Keep up to date with news about DPP by subscribing to our RSS Feed
The Death Penalty Project and Forensic Psychiatry Chambers have released two new publications, together providing ...
As reported by Owen Bowcott in The Guardian, 15 January 2018 (Original article) Five British ...
The mandatory death penalty violates fundamental human rights, rules the Supreme Court of Kenya today ...
New death penalty report reveals widespread concern among former Supreme Court judges about a crisis in India’s criminal justice systemDecember 2017
A new research study, Matters of Judgement, sheds fresh light on the complicated and sometimes ...